Beware of MyShopify.com Scam Online Stores

MyShopify Scam Alert! Beware of MyShopify Scam Online Stores. Shopify Scam

This is not a MyShopify review or a Shopify.com review but this is a post to make you aware of scam sites which are operating under Shopify using MyShopify.com subdomain.

Well, we definitely don't mean MyShopify is a scam. Shopify is a good and easy platform to create online stores and start your own e-commerce business. But, everything has side effects. Since it is very easy to build online stores using Shopify platform, lots of scammers are taking the benefit of this platform.

You can find lots of scam online stores operating under MyShopify.com such as Dwemn.MyShopify, Gthnvbcx.MyShopify, Nukkghoed.MyShopify, Big-Bear-storesl.MyShopify, JeansUnlimited.MyShopify, Xfgsdhgxg.MyShopify, Lirstgsd.MyShopify, Agaeqqtq.MyShopify, Veronicatneme.MyShopify, Ferdinandlane.MyShopify, Fsffdgafa.MyShopify, Tweri.MyShopify, Defrgt.MyShopify, Gdur.MyShopify, Kittycarpettey.MyShopify, Siuhdie.MyShopify, Ewiuhid.MyShopify, Pqmqwqn.MyShopify, Dorothyinrmorrow.MyShopify, Edfbghytr.MyShopify, Susannahlatp.MyShopify, Ulbrich.MyShopify, Doifwefuv.MyShopify, Wszasdc.MyShopify, Laborvanl.MyShopify, Wwsdcxdse.MyShopify, Wsxcder.MyShopify, Bbnmq.MyShopify, Wsdfgyhji.MyShopify, Edcvfgtr.MyShopify, Wsdfghyt.MyShopify, Ljhhfx.MyShopify, Gdnyehl.MyShopify, Shx35ec.MyShopify, Fanfannn.MyShopify, Justinemdwmoore.MyShopify, LovingHouse520.MyShopify, Sharonnjbz.MyShopify, Eavdva.MyShopify, Woeufbvbowiwe.MyShopify, Bennymilleson.MyShopify, Packerfwdmlur.MyShopify, Bryannapake.MyShopify and so on.

It's not that all scam online stores are only using MyShopify.com free domain but they are also using private domains and making a website with Shopify platform. Example of such Shopify scam online stores are Marymdjharding Best, Some.Drizzle Best, Offnewice, Marsha93591 Best, Ljhhfx Best, Packerfwdmlur Best, Nijuedingba World, Kkktlonm World, Laborvanl Life, Knockoutkickboxing Best, Justinemdwmoore Best, Jumperturn Top, Sweufbwui, Happy.Solubilityed City, Sudye273rs Life, Bushcorps Top, Sekdvbuwe Win, Symptomwords Top and so on. Other than these, you can find similar sites with domain or subdomain name SeeuperPropoina, Oijmgtgj, Frtyusgf, Chievoe and so on.

What is MyShopify.com?

MyShopify.com is a free domain provided by Shopify.com to create an online store under the Shopify platform. For example, "yourdomainname.myshopify.com". However, this doesn't mean you can't have a private domain using the Shopify platform. If you want to have your own domain while using the Shopify store, then you can purchase the domain and create your own private domain website using the Shopify platform.

Since Shopify provides multiple easy ways to create online stores, now scammers are misusing this good platform. Yes, there are tons of legit online stores operating under the Shopify platform. But, at the same time, there are also tons of scam online stores operating under Shopify.

Now, you may want to know how to identify those Shopify scam online stores from the legit ones, right? Well, we are definitely going to explain that later, but first of all, we want to let you know that Shopify is concerned about their company's reputation. So, if you find Shopify scam online stores, then you can report that to Shopify and Shopify will take down that after doing research. OK, now let's find out how to identify these scam Shopify online stores.

How to identify scam MyShopify online stores from the legit ones?

• Whenever you find any online stores, the first thing you should check is their contact information such as their company's address, contact phone number and so on. Most of the scam online stores don't provide any contact details. But, some scam online stores try to trick people by providing fake contact information. So, if you find any online stores with contact information, don't follow them blindly. At least try to do some research and check the provided contact information are correct or not.
  • Most of the time scam online stores offer a heavy discount on the price of products. So, if you find any online stores offering a heavy discount on the price of products, don't fall into that blindly. At least try to find out the real price of those products on a genuine website and then try to figure out how much discount can be offered on such items. If you find some online stores are offering a discount which is too good to be true, then that must not be true.
  • Scam online stores also don't care about the security of their websites. So, try to check either the websites are secured or not. Check all the trust seal logos such as Norton or McAfee or VeriSign and so on provided on those sites are fake or real. The real ones should be clickable so that we can click on them which should send us to the official verification webpage of respective trust seal providers. All unclickable trust seal logos are the fake ones. Similarly, all clickable trust seal logos which don't send us to the official verification webpages of respective trust seal providers when we click on them are the ones providing the fake trust seals. Some scam online stores may not provide the fake trust seals, but still, you can check either they have secured their website properly or not by checking all the provided security measures. If they haven't provided any security measures, then that means they are not secured and not good online stores.
  • Most of the time, scam online stores copy-paste their website details from other websites. So, try to find out the website details of those online stores match with other websites or not. Such as their Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, About Us details, Product details and so on. Scam online stores also don't give enough time to design their website due to which scam online stores always look untidy.
  • Most of the MyShopify scam online stores are selling almost same items such as Garden Sheds, Electric Bike, Mini Electric Car, Smart Bike, Bunk Bed with Steps, Sofas, Children's Playground, Car Parking Sheds, Greenhouses, Leisure Bed, Recreational Bed, etc. So, if you find any Shopify online stores selling these items on a heavy discount price, then you should be more alert and do more research on those online stores before purchasing anything from there.

Now you must be aware of Shopfiy scam online stores, but that doesn't mean scam online stores are only using the Shopify platform. There are uncountable scam online stores these days which are operating from various hosting platforms. So, don't fall into scam online stores just because they are operating under a reputed hosting platform. Always do your own research before purchasing anything from unknown online stores.

Actually, many people fall into the scam online stores due to the very low product price that most of the scam online stores offer on relative products. However, instead of falling for that, avoid them. If you find something too good to be true, then you should know that may not be true. So, don't fall into the trap of scammers just because they attract you with flashy design, attractive products, and very low price. Instead, you must know that is a sign of bad online stores.

Please feel free to share this post with your friends and families through your social media accounts so that they can find out about MyShopify.com and Shopify scam online stores:-

You can report us about MyShopify scam online stores or other scam online stores by using the comment section below. You can also just leave the name of scam online stores so that other people can find out about them. You can also comment below if you need our help regarding online work and business industry. We will be more than happy to hear from you and help you.

Good Luck!

Related and Popular Posts of Our Website:-

Write a comment

Comments: 85
  • #1

John Brenton (Saturday, 07 September 2019 21:10)

I believe is a fake Ad on on Facebook right now

• #2

News Online Income (Monday, 09 September 2019 14:00)

Yes, Bbnmq.MyShopify is a scam.

• #3

Additional Scams (Monday, 09 September 2019 14:22)

Giglity.MyShopify

Khmung.MyShopify

Disabor.MyShopify

• #4

Brian (Monday, 09 September 2019 14:46)

You described this site to a T.

• #5

News Online Income (Monday, 09 September 2019 15:23)

Yes, KnockoutKickboxing.MyShopify, Giglity.MyShopify, Khmung.MyShopify, Disabor.MyShopify all are similar kinds of scams. Thank you very much for reporting about these scams.

• #6

Josh (Tuesday, 10 September 2019 10:27)

Definitely clickbait

• #7

Stephanie (Tuesday, 10 September 2019 15:29)

How do you report to Shopify? And how to get money returned? My husband bought something from bbnmq.

• #8

Christy (Friday, 13 September 2019 08:45)

Oh I bought something from kittycarpettey AKA Marsha93591.best
    She took my money. What a scam. What can be done. Shopify is 0 help and says they won't

• #9

charlotte kennel (Saturday, 14 September 2019 13:24)

woeufbvowiwe is a scam took my money on 8/30/19 dont know what to do

• #10

dave (Sunday, 15 September 2019 11:20)

sept 2 2019 ordered merchandise got a order number. now can not get intouch with anyone. got a phone number 210 560 1936 can not get anywhere there they got my money and I got nothing ! sekdvwe is a scam beware

• #11

Bronwyn Sutton (Sunday, 15 September 2019 18:31)

I purchased a large outdoor setting on SIUHDIE.MY SHOPIFY.COM
    9/9/19
    Have I been scammed ?

• #12

Ed Schulte (Monday, 16 September 2019 21:29)

I bought a cherry wood table. How do we get our money back?

• #13

Dj (Monday, 16 September 2019 21:35)

99% of the ads on FB are scam ........MyShopify.com ads. Facebook need to do something about it.! But hey their to busy taking down conservative republican posts to actually care about their users getting scammed out of their last dollar.

• #14

April Romero (Monday, 16 September 2019 21:55)

Laborvanl.com selling a greenhouse on FB is a scam.

• #15

Reinaldo Torres. (reinaldoatorres01@gmail.com) (Wednesday, 25 September 2019 13:31)

I would like for you guys to check if this company is legit or a scam i have email them in several occasions and have not received a answer yet i order a cathouse on sale it's call Bennysky and their website address is bennysky174@gmail.com and also bennysky.myshopify.com could you please try to help me

• #16

News Online Income (Wednesday, 25 September 2019 16:09)

Bennysky.MyShopify has copy-pasted lots of details from other scam websites. The website theme of Bennysky.MyShopify looks very untidy. Bennysky.MyShopify is offering a heavy discount on the price of listed products on its website as similarly as scam sites offer. The company's address provided by Bennysky.MyShopify is an address of residential home which can be found on Google Map. So, Bennysky.MyShopify doesn't seem to be a legit online store since Bennysky.MyShopify has lots of similarities with other scam online stores.

• #17

Sheri Amerigo (Thursday, 26 September 2019 18:55)

Got scammed by bennysky.
    How do I get in touch with Shopify to get refunded? According to UPS, the package was delivered, but the shipping label had a different address than mine.
    Tried his posted Gmail account, his store info, help@bennysky.myshopify.com, none of them went through and came back with "failure notice"
    Who can help me? UPS was useless as they wouldn't pick up my package at the incorrect address and deliver it to me.
    Please help, I'm a senior citizen and I have a very limited income.
    I did not buy this on the Shopify website. I googled programmable pet feeder and got a bunch of sellers and purchased from one of them which was bennysky and am out $67.96
    If anyone can help, I'd be forever grateful.

• #18

Larysa (Friday, 27 September 2019 08:17)

Bennysky is a scam. Try filing a charge dispute with your bank or credit card company. That's what I did.

• #19

Jerry (Friday, 27 September 2019 14:29)

Beware!This one might be another scam myshopify store. It is FB clickbait ad as well.
    asegmertgaergbafs.myshopify.com

• #20

Valerie (Saturday, 28 September 2019 20:46)

I believe I may have just been scammed
    at

Does anyone know this site?

• #21

marchelle burkholder (Monday, 30 September 2019 07:41)

I was scammed from one selling sheds going under esdw.myshopify.com. Is there anyway to track them and get your money back?

• #22

Katie (Tuesday, 01 October 2019 20:00)

If it's to good to be true then it's too good to be true. Was super suss on all these super cheap FB marketplace ads so I googled.

• #23

julie (Wednesday, 02 October 2019 16:35)

scam hujshxjuash.myshopify.com

email they gave me after the purchase
    kelleymarchants5109@gmail.com

• #24

S Lawrence (Thursday, 03 October 2019 06:56)

bennysky174@gmail.com is the email address on my email stating my order was received. I have not heard anything back and I cannot access the email or their site in the email. This is a scam site. How do I get a refund???

• #25

C. Santos (Friday, 04 October 2019 14:51)

Beware of Marsha93591.BEST. Ordered bike on 9/10; she ran through the money, but as of today, no bike. I have emailed her twice, but the message from Shopify is "Oops! This shop cannot be found." She also goes by something like kittycapetty, so be aware.

• #26

Heather (Monday, 07 October 2019 11:28)

Svxcvb.myshopify.com.products. is the web address from a Facebook add that is a scan

• #27

Elizabeth (Tuesday, 08 October 2019 10:32)

I got this notice. Nothing has ever been delivered and I don’t know how to get my money back! The link goes nowhere.

Your order from cfdsfsffsdf has been shipped. View order (#1047): https://cfdsfsffsdf.myshopify.com/17759305782/orders/98e6b087d8bff008631e1b246d4757e4/authenticate?key=a9addf2cfd64113ba2cb592b8e3de7b9

• #28

KAREN Reeves (Wednesday, 09 October 2019 10:04)

Same here cfdsfsffsdf.myshopif

• #29

Keith (Wednesday, 09 October 2019 22:52)

Bought in Facebook market place over 2 weeks ago.. no word from this company.,
    moniquesantiago18475.myshopify.com
    Think total scam,.

• #30

Suzanne Toll (Friday, 11 October 2019 22:08)

I too was fooled by the myshopify.com address. ☹️

Cfdsfsffsdf.myshopify.com garden shed ordered Sept 20. Contact provided: Rontreearryanakd@yahoo.com
    Like others have asked, is it possible to get our money back?

• #31

Janet Bland (Sunday, 13 October 2019 21:12)

I was scammed i purchased a storage shed for 139.00, they took the money i recieved text to say it was on its way and now the link is no longer available, this was thru facebook i am so pissed, can u trust anything anymore? I want something done i even took screen shots

• #32

Paula (Monday, 14 October 2019 10:14)

is this one a scam victoriabeckham.com

• #33

Sandi (Wednesday, 16 October 2019 07:39)

My husband purchased a shed. He paid though pay pal. I have contacted pay pal. There doing a investigation. Will I be able to get my money back.

• #34

Shelly (Wednesday, 16 October 2019 10:58)

Got scammed by davjxmokbb. Guess I should be more careful, I don’t know if I’ll shop at myshopify anytime soon. Makes a person second guess shopping sites (pissed off) probably no way to get my money back.

• #35

Jeannie (Wednesday, 16 October 2019 17:33)

I believe this one is a scam: https://janailwlon.myshopify.com/.

I ordered outdoor furniture and a gas griddle. After two weeks I got a tiny silicone brush and folding fan in the mail.

• #36

Dale (Thursday, 17 October 2019 18:48)

Melasialindenbergqs@yahoo.com

This is the contact address on the order confirmation email I received. The website is monitl.com which is a web page selling women’s clothing and jewelry etc. I ordered an electric scooter for 159 dollars. Received an order number and a tracking number. Tracking number never shows up in the system. When I click on the view order button says shop isn’t there. Reported to my bank as a fraud. Providing me with a credit tomorrow and going to investigate. Bank said they have to give vendor chance to make good. I am curious what the vendor will say when their bank is contacted. All of these scam stores have to use a bank to process there proceeds. I am guessing that if you report it you will get your money back. That these scammers rely on the proceeds from people who do not try to get there money back.

• #37

Candice (Saturday, 19 October 2019 13:10)

Looking at butinga.myshopify.com I dont think it is legit. Only contact info is an email. Thoughts?

• #38

Ray H (Wednesday, 23 October 2019 08:36)

Beware of https://onlynewr.myshopify.com/ and sfuehouehg [victorcraig8255@gmail.com]. I ordered a 10" table saw, received emails of confirmation and shipping. They even provided a tracking number. Sure enough, my package arrived, but it contained a silicone pastry brush NOT a 10" table saw. My bank is tracking down this online pirate, sure hope they find them!

• #39

Phil Davis (Wednesday, 23 October 2019 09:41)

Is this legit? - https://feegegt.myshopify.com

• #40

Mohamed (Thursday, 24 October 2019 05:06)

Please take care about
    Vdnug.myshopify.com

• #41

Dan (Thursday, 24 October 2019 09:44)

Add SFWEGWEGWEQ.myshopify.com

• #42

Jeremy (Thursday, 24 October 2019 09:48)

• #43

don (Thursday, 24 October 2019 11:53)

I believe opekesedf.myshopify.com is fake be aware of this one.
    they show a number 613-909-8689 not a good phone number

• #44

József (Sunday, 27 October 2019 01:59)

Megrendeltem egy szerszámtárolót a JANAIWLON-nál. Visszaigazolták, rendelési és követési számmal.
    A követési szám működött, végül egy filléres legyezőt kaptam ajánlott küldeményként.
    A honlap ma már nem elérhető:
    Azt tapasztalom, hogy ugyanezt a tereméket azonos áron más üzletek is kínálják FB-n-

• #45

Debbie (Sunday, 27 October 2019 09:50)

I've been scammed by dfhshgq I bought a storage bed $128.00. It never came but the tracking number I received from them, had the post office check it, belonged to a small piece of plastic, I got in the mail from China, that I didn't order, that holds your phone for a selfie. Weird. Now out $128 for a stupid piece of plastic. So, the tracking # I got actually went to a small envelope weighing .25 oz, that was actually delivered to my house, but came from China. How did they do that?

• #46

Mustafa Dastan (Tuesday, 29 October 2019 12:15)

merchany name : Cbvwoeufnj

• #47

Mustafa Dastan (Tuesday, 29 October 2019 12:16)

Cbvwoeufnj .myshopify.com

• #48

Mikee aquino (Wednesday, 30 October 2019 02:59)

Is ponana.myshopify a scam. I ordered some bathroom ensemble from them, haven’t received it yet. I’ve been emailing too but no response.
    Thanks

• #49

William Quigley (Wednesday, 30 October 2019 05:19)

sidjhoehfvb used my shopify got me for a shed 183.00 on 8/19/2019 still no shed

• #50

Luce Vallee (Thursday, 31 October 2019 10:02)

I ordered a murphy bed for $129.81 USD from a merchant identified under : mnhgf.myshopify.com. I received a confirmation order email and shipment email from doseofroses order #2035 when trying to access the order it says oops, something went wrong the shop is unavailable. Consequently, I received an email for the shipment from ramonazmieijk with a tracking number which again states the tracking number doesn't exist. I've sent an email to the email address provided at the bottom of each email (br2ow218n@gmail.com) and no response to date. The payment has gone through. Very discouraging and will not order from any company who are using your software.

• #51

Sam (Thursday, 31 October 2019 20:21)

This item specifically was created by my favourite plush maker and is NOT the work/an available item from this store. I would guess all of sellmybuy.myshopify 's items are just stolen pictures to scam people.

• #52

Carol (Friday, 01 November 2019 14:19)

Is https://versadeals.myshopify.com/ a scam?

I have ordered from them months ago and I have not received my goods worth $110 US dollars.

• #53

donnald (Saturday, 02 November 2019 13:25)

ekcdm.myshopify.com

• #54

Linda (Saturday, 02 November 2019 15:28)

Ligea.myshopify also a scam. But my bank called from fraud division and I was lucky...shut down card now wait for new one. To the people trying to get their money back go to your bank

• #55

Marilyn Krahn (Sunday, 03 November 2019 18:13)

I ordered product from an online store and when I received it was nothing like the ad pictured on their website. I have been trying for over a month to contact them but it is impossible. So I have learned my lesson. The name of this store is: Haloera. They also use the name Halo. I am now in the process of trying to report this company on as many websites for scams as possible. Also on news on FB. If you have any suggestions I would be more than happy to hear from you.

• #56

Ashley (Sunday, 03 November 2019 18:29)

https://oplkfsd.myshopify.com I believe this is a fake scam online store ad on Facebook

• #57

Sdfgdfhty (Monday, 04 November 2019 16:48)

Sdfgdfhty.MyShopify is one more scam site from the same scammer.

• #58

jdshw.myshopify (Monday, 04 November 2019 16:52)

jdshw.myshopify is also one of them.

• #59

Dwemn (Monday, 04 November 2019 23:34)

• #60

Dwemn (Tuesday, 05 November 2019)

Dwemn is another, i think. I keep hoping i am wrong. The bank said they will reverse the charges. Can you please help me?

• #61

SERENA marie (Tuesday, 05 November 2019 11:20)

Bought a sofabed

https://ummom.myshopify.com/ through FB.

Turns out I got scammed $228 �

• #62

Chantal (Tuesday, 05 November 2019 14:13)

I am not 100% sure, however I think Dwemn.MyShopify might be a scam. The reason I say that is because when I try to view my order, it says that the shop is no longer available. I just hope I am wrong but wanted to warn people just in case.

• #63

Tony (Tuesday, 05 November 2019 14:45)

Placed an order for furniture using myShopify. Received a small brush instead of furniture and list 132.00.

Do not use Shopify!

Dfshj.myshopify.com

esthersmalt

• #64

News Online Income (Tuesday, 05 November 2019 16:48)

Dear Chantal,

Yes, Dwemn.MyShopify is also the same kind of scam.

And Milkls.MyShopify is the lastest one that we have found.

• #65

Janice (Wednesday, 06 November 2019 03:16)

I just found this site, wish I would have seen it before I ordered anything. I ordered over $400.00 in items for Christmas and it seems I got scammed too. The sites cannot be found now.
    Dwemn, Skr-man, esthersmalt, oebjrnn, shitousztec redicaln and jeansunlimited.
    Please don't waste your money like I did.

• #66

Chantal (Thursday, 07 November 2019 10:13)

Thanks News Online Income for the information. I called my visa today and they will look further into it.

• #67

Andrea cox (Thursday, 07 November 2019 13:36)

wintercroft! We'll notify you when it ships. View order (#1064): https://hjfsasej.myshopify.com/24091328608/orders/9d0dda53533d6e815ab7ff78139cc1ad/authenticate?key=f73ca7e1f0f2f7094bdee2d7fbfe1dd8

Text STOP to unsubscribe.

This one is also a scam very aggravated and did a stop payment �

• #68

Gary (Friday, 08 November 2019 07:42)

My wife ordered from ggvbswrogsori.myshopiry back in August. She has tried to contact them through email with no results.
    Looks like another Facebook scam to me.

• #69

Thom (Friday, 08 November 2019 14:25)

Seems sketchy to me. Only a hotmail email account available for contact and a lot of 'today only' sales that seem too good to believe.

• #70

Judy (Saturday, 09 November 2019 07:25)

Watch for Janqailwlon.myshopify.com
    This is a scam!!!
    Any advice if you are a victim?

• #71

Charles Curcio (Sunday, 10 November 2019 14:21)

Yup just got scammed 160.00 for a massage chair.,from a Store called Dwemn which I found on facebook.

• #72

Sonia (Monday, 11 November 2019 13:12)

ligea.myshopify.com is a scam, also popflexactive,myshopify.com website says oops no longer available. can't find the reciept I printed from the webpage or an email confirmation of my order. Should have known better the price was too good of a deal

• #73

Laura Echols (Tuesday, 12 November 2019 22:23)

Fairymargo.com
    ingardeno.myshopify.com
    Bit.ly/2qulbkQ
    Danelily.ours.eit

Listing teardrop camper. Mini car.

• #74

Glen (Thursday, 14 November 2019 03:31)

via Facebook there's a site bvnk.myshopify.com advertising many products at prices appearing to be 'too good to be true' but I'd be keen to know if they're genuine?

• #75

Janelle (Saturday, 16 November 2019 09:13)

I think i was scammed on Shopify https://ehydydb.myshopify.com/. I bought a work bench received confirmation e-mail. but can not see the store or my order when click on the links in the e/mail. Sent an e- mail with no reply. HELP what do i do

• #76

Earl (Saturday, 16 November 2019 15:37)

• #77

News Online Income (Sunday, 17 November 2019 06:03)

Dear Glen,
    Bvnk.MyShopify is a scam.

Dear Janelle,
    If you want your money back from Ehydydb.MyShopify scam site, then you should contact your bank or credit card company. They can help you with a refund. If you had paid via PayPal, then you can open a dispute via your PayPal account.

And,
    Yes, Ehydydb.MyShopify is a scam. Lastest one is Kevifauexh.MyShopify.

• #78

News Online Income (Monday, 18 November 2019 17:27)

Few more similar kinds of scams:-

Gongzi.Myshopify

Lijiazai.MyShopify

Benlalala.MyShopify

Gjydsr.MyShopify

Woievnjskdnh.MyShopify

• #79

portside.denny@gmail.com (Monday, 18 November 2019 21:02)

I found this site called: neiang.myshhopify.com or mybeautifullife or tingalee.com.
    I need to find out if it is legit, for the item I want to buy is very cheap

• #80

portside.denny@gmail.com (Monday, 18 November 2019 21:05)

Sorry I had a spelling mistake: it should be ueing.myshopify.com

• #81

portside.denny@gmail.com (Monday, 18 November 2019 21:09)

here is the info about the company I need confirmation about wether it is a scam or not: https://ueiang.myshopify.com/

• #82

Ron (Wednesday, 20 November 2019 09:42)

I have found a couple of these sites one being suttongoods.com. It is a total scam that matches all the details in this article they bill your credit card as soelike.com that is exactly the same but sell different goods at very low prices. Come to find out website is only 28 days old. They charged me for something I am sure I will not get at a price 25% less then wholesale.

• #83

Adasha (Wednesday, 20 November 2019 18:34)

I ordered from serendipityi.myshopify. Got text it was shipped. I clicked on the link for tracking. No website.

I also did sausagesave.myshopify and same text. This makes me mad because I wanted this stuff!!

• #84

Dany Jean (Thursday, 21 November 2019 02:22)

I was scam by :

https://woievnjskdnh.myshopify.com/26686914595/orders/e109d183089ee50da20ed87ffe9a786e/authenticate?key=eea3674e9444b482b19a7d1701c837c2 for an amount oover $ 114.00 USD paid by visa

• #85

Lary (Thursday, 21 November 2019 03:16)

lannyt.myshopify is also the same kind of site.